Therapy for Individuals
No one is coming to your rescue – what wonderful and terrifying news! You are the one you’ve been waiting for – and you can become your own wise, loving caretaker.
Individual therapy is different for each individual seeking support.
I offer support with…
- Exploring patterns that are compulsive, destructive, or no longer serving you
- Learning tools to better manage conflict in your life and relationships
- Developing earned secure attachment and healing from insecure attachment
- Healing co-dependency and strengthening or softening boundaries
- Finding ways to increase intimacy and closeness in your life
- Navigating and healing attachment trauma and wounding
- Exploring erotic embodiment, sex, and sexuality
- Navigating differences in power and privilege between couples, friends, and families
- Queer and LGBTQI+ themes and experiences
- Healing sexual trauma and sexual abuse
- Identifying personal values, life path, and soul pursuits
- Processing grief and loss
If my areas of focus speak to you, please reach out to me today to schedule a free 15-minute consultation.